If you are wondering what makes your hair grow faster, here it tell you the answer which is summer. If you are eager to see your hair can grow a little faster, get ready because your wish will come true in the coming months of summer. Summer is the season where more hair tends to grow and this is because hot weather causes vasodilation in the scalp causing the growth to take hold. But aside from the benefits you can have for your hair during the summer, remember that this is also the time where hair can be the victim of more mistreating because of exposure to elements like the sun, the beach and pools.
During the months of June, July and August all component of the hair and stem are affected and stem is the area that tends to burn. And when there is ‘burning’ or ‘mistreatment’ the stem loses automatically hair keratin, one of the most important proteins to keep hair silky, shiny, moisturized, strong and healthy.
And the only way to prevent hair or scalp ‘burn’ this summer is protecting your hair every time you expose yourself to the sun, either through a hat or using sunscreen for hair. According to specialists in dermatology and hair, those with short hair are those who should worry more about not exposing to direct sunlight. Moreover, remember that heat, whether or not you expose yourself to the sun, it dries out your hair, so avoid exposing it to more heat with the use of heat tools such as hair dryer, iron or curling iron.
- During the summer, use hydration treatment more often. If you applied it before on weekly basis, increase the application to twice a week.
- You do not have to wait for the end of the summer, so you can make a cut of tips. Do it every six weeks, remember that a cut in time can save your hair that is mistreated with split ends, burned or shriveled.
- During the summer season, free yourself from the bondage of hand dryer and leave your hair natural. You should also avoid curling your hair, and let it go natural. Do not forget to take care with treatments after shampooing and conditioning. On the other hand, if you use a gel or foam to define curls, make sure it is free of alcohol.
- Avoid making chemical processes that may affect your hair when exposed to sunlight such as dyes, perms, and drastic changes in your hair. Blonde and reddish hues are most affected by the sun, and therefore can change into an unwanted color.
- Take lots of water and eat a diet balanced, rich in vitamins and nutrients that strengthen hair and help healthily to survive the summer season. Consult a specialist in vitamins for high iron vitamins foods to strengthen and grow your hair healthily in case you have weak hair.
A study has revealed that coffee is extremely beneficial to grow and strengthen hair. And surely, if you suffer from hair loss or have a weak hair, you must be thinking of multiplying coffee cups you drink per day provided that you want to grow hair. If you were to try to take advantage of coffee consumption to strengthen your hair, you will have to drink 50 cups of coffee a day, which is toxic and send you straight to the hospital. But I am not taking about taking too much coffee, but I am talking about using products whose main ingredient is coffee.
But it should be noted that the use of coffee in hair products is not as miraculous as to restore hair to those who already are bald, rather it helps reduce hair loss by up to 20 percent. That is, as soon as notice you are losing more hair than usual, it is time to consider a change of shampoo, conditioner and other coffee-based products.
Although the use of coffee began to surge in hair products more than a decade ago, it was not until now that scientists have given more importance to use aromatic grain in the composition of products to strengthen hair, mainly through shampoos. In fact, both men and women respond to the same way to the growth and strengthening of hair. As new products come with coffee in the market, you yourself can take advantage of the coffee preparing some treatments and masks like the ones I explain below;
The next time you go to brew coffee, make a little more than normal, so that you can use a bit the next time you wash your hair. It is as simple as applying to the hair a little black coffee at room temperature. Wash your hair as usual and apply coffee throughout hair, concentrating on the middle down, leave it on for half an hour and rinse hair thoroughly with cold water, so that it seals the hair cuticle well and you achieve more natural shine.
Coffee to Detoxify Hair
You have probably heard that from time to time, it is good to use a hair detoxifying shampoo to help remove all waste and chemicals that leave hair products we use every day. In fact, it is recommended to use hair detoxifying shampoo to remove chlorine residue that may remain in the hair. Well, let me tell you that you can use waste of freshly brewed coffee in your hair like using a detoxifying coffee. Before applying to the hair shampoo, apply some ground coffee on your hair. Just use a little to avoid a disaster of coffee in the shower and leave it on for five minutes, and proceeds to wash your hair as usual.