There is no miraculous method that can make hair grow beyond 1.5 to 3 cm that is naturally destined to grow each month. However, if you can follow some tips to ensure that the hair grows in full. Have you ever noticed what makes hair grow faster and sometimes slower than others? That’s because the changes that are occurring in the body such as hormonal changes, strict diets, intake of more nutritious foods, side effects of medication, among other possible reasons. Many natural remedies to grow hair have not been approved scientifically, however, if they have become so popular, it is because they have a positive effect on hair.
If you are willing to grow your hair, first of all, you must accept that it is a slow process, so you have to be patient. Besides taking good care of your hair, the way you wash and expose to the sun and other environmental factors, you can have a look at the most popular home remedies what makes hair grow faster.
- Eggs are recognized for their high protein which helps hair grow stronger. But consuming scrambled or in an omelet, you have to use them to prepare masks. Apply egg whites in your hair minutes before washing your hair and slowly notice how your hair becomes stronger.
- Aloe vera is one of the most recommended plants when it comes to beauty masks for skin and hair. To make treatment, remove the gel of freshly cut aloe vera and add a little honey and mix well. Apply this mixture to the scalp and wash your hair as usual. This remedy benefits the scalp, causing folic to stay healthy.
- The remedy of conceptive pills is one of the most popular secrets of growing hair. Take about 5 tablets and make powder and mix in your regular shampoo bottle. It is said that this remedy accelerates hair growth for fuller and healthier hair.
- Boil some rosemary and rinse your hair with this water after washing with your regular shampoo and proceeds to prepare it as you do it regularly.
- Drink plenty of water. In the same way that drinking water beautifies the skin, just as it is beneficial for the hair.
- The next time you boil some potatoes, let the water cool and apply to hair and leave on for 10 minutes on the hair and proceed to wash your hair as usual.
- Try using heat tools as little as possible because these heat tools tend to dehydrate, burn and split hair. Limit the use of hand dryer or iron to once a week.
- Washing your hair with apple cider vinegar. Take 5 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a quart of water for washing hair.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals that accelerate hair growth and make it grow healthy.